Emotionless LS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timelessangel's App. *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
timelessangel

timelessangel

Timelessangel's App. *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Timelessangel's App. *ACCEPTED*   Timelessangel's App. *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:15 am

1.) What jobs do you have 65+?
75 WHM SMN COR RNG 73DRG(no gear hate the job) 61 BRD at the monet. last job i will be lvling for some time.

2.) What is you main job, and which is best geared?
Main right now is WHM. When I get brd there it will be brd. My best geared jobs are WHM and RNG and SMN

3.) What CoP mission are you on?
CoP Done

4.) What ZM mission are you on?
Ark Angels

5.) What is your current Rank in your Home nation?
6 slowly working on it

6.) Will you be able to attend most Dynamis'?
I will be able to go to all

7.) If you do join, which Relic pieces will be your primary Concern?
Really all i want off the top of my head SMN pants, SMN Hands, RNG feet, BRD hat and WHM pants. tell i lvl something else I might lvl sch one day but that truely is all I am looking for^^.

8.) Do you have any Dynamis Experience?
i have alot. I moved severs from unicorn back in feb. was in a shell called divinvalor. there leader quit. moved here and was in Potoachipfury for sometime and than was in farplane.

Just some extar info about me. i am headed back to college but not for sometime. I get along with alot of people and I am very good on WHM. I dont like cor that much but if the job is need it is needed. I dont mind changeing jobs it is nice to get off whm. I am not comfortable going to dynamis as a dd. I am scared i will mess up >.< and get someone killed. Thank you for letting me apply and I look forward to running dynamis with you^^.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myffxi.com/timelessangel

Timelessangel's App. *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1